Communication & EQ; Image Makeover & Presentations; Overcoming Stage Fright
Raise Your EQ & Fail-Proof Your Conversations
Develop an awareness of communication patterns and learn specific strategies and techniques to build and strengthen both business and personal relationships. By applying a specific conversation model, staying focused on the desired outcome and using Goal Imagery® – the instructor’s unique combination of techniques designed to tap the power of subconscious and emotions -you’ll be ready to have a conversation when stakes are high and the pressure is on.
You will learn:
- To look at the situation with more objectivity and a positive outlook
- How to state your message effectively by using storytelling, metaphor, analogy, contrasting, and other techniques
- To clarify the meaning of the message you receive, and the meaning of the message you deliver
- Techniques for clarifying the desired outcome of your conversation and getting the result you want
Presentation Skills: It’s Not What You Say, It’s How You Say It
Utilizing acting techniques and principles of delivering a monologue to an audience, this unique workshop will help you make your presentation as powerful as can be. Regardless of your content, you will learn how to deliver your presentation with confidence, poise and passion.
You will discover how to:
- Get your message across in a concise and compelling way
- Make your presentation congruent with your message
- Make it fun and interesting for yourself and your audience
- Define and create effective beginning, middle and end
- Use “timing” skills to underscore important points
- Use conscious and subconscious communication tools
Conquering Stage Fright in the Business World
Is fear of doing presentations in business meetings — or presenting yourself at interviews — holding you back from success? Discover fun-to-learn, subconscious-training techniques and practical tips that will transform your fear into joy — and help you stay focused, while putting your “best self” forward.
You will learn how to:
- Recognize when your own imagination creates your fears
- Transform fear into joy
- Use your imagination in a positive way
- Get a handle on your anxiety by programming yourself to focus on strong and positive images and feelings
- Use Goal Imagery® and self-hypnosis to become more confident and calm
- Enjoy your own performance, and allow others to enjoy it as well
Looking As Sharp As You Are – Professional Image Makeover
The first impression about us is based on the way we look and present ourselves. As sharp as you may be, a weak impression may be challenging to change later on and may cause lost opportunities. This presentation will assist you in fine-tuning your image, so that it matches your personality, goals and work environment.
You will learn how to:
- Define your “image” and how you’d like people to think of you after the first meeting
- Get practical tips on wardrobe planning, color selection and even personal shopping
- Use your voice and body language congruently with your image
- Project an image consistent with your work environment and professional goals
Contact us for more information about any of the above programs
Copyright © 2009-2011, Marianna Lead, PhD. All Rights Reserved in All Media.